March 23, 2011

Pre-Pub Blog Day! Paying it Forward!

As some of you may know, I have a novella coming out this April! I'm super excited and have lots and lots of plans for everyone out there!

The first thing I've learned being involved in such great writer's groups the last few years is that everyone pays it forward. I'm no exception. I've made great friends, some who are published, others who are still climbing that hill and they need love and support too!

I'm starting a Pre-Pub Blog Day to help some of my friends gain exposure and build their online presence.

A Pre-Pub Author is someone who is still working on finding the right house for their work. Yes, they are writers! But no contract in hand, yet.

If you're among this group and would like to participate, please let me know! Leave a comment or send me an email jenn@jennnixon.com

Happy Writing!

No comments: