October 11, 2012

Sticking to my guns

You all should be VERY proud of me. To date, I have kept my promise not to watch any new TV shows until they are picked up for Season 2. As previously mentioned, I have seen a few of the pilot episodes for those shows that intrigued me. I like Revolution, Vegas, and Arrow so far. If they make it, I may just watch.

I watched Elementary, too. Wasn't overly impressed considering I'm a fangirl of the BBC/PBS Sherlock but it kept my attention. I probably won't watch though. Feels wrong.

The rest of my regular shows start within the next two weeks, then I'll be ready to start doing my recaps.

I'm also re-watching Alias. It's finally on Netflix. I'm amazed at how much I missed the first time watching and even more impressed with JJ Abrams for his awesome storytelling.

What are you watching or looking forward to watching this TV Season?

No comments: