September 14, 2015

MIND: The Series - Coming soon!

For those of you following my books, you may have seen a book out there called MIND: The Beginning. I didn't talk about it or promote it very much for various reasons I won't go into on this public forum, but I'm super, SUPER happy to announce it's re-release with a new publisher and to tell you all that book two MIND: The Emergence is also done!!

I have big plans for this series and hope you'll fall in love with the characters as much as I have. The first book will be re-released on November 4th 2015 and book two will release in April 2016 so you won't have to wait very long. :-)

I'm in the midst of plotting out book three tentatively titled MIND: The Reckoning and so excited to continue this story with this group of amazing characters.

Summer is winding down and TV Season is about to begin, so I'll be back to my blog recaps and will probably do a special pilot episode critique of some of the other new shows I'm not sure I'll be watching...yet.

First TV blog will probably be next week, so stay tuned!

No comments: