March 18, 2007

Sunday, Sunday, Sunday

Yeah, I haven't updated in a while. I had a post all ready to go on Friday and I hit the wrong toolbar button and lost the whole thing. Ah well, it wasn't that exciting anyway.

Some updates though:

Tiva- Book one is completely edited on my end. Word from the publisher states the website will be done by May. August/September launch for the book.

Lucky- I've finished book one of the series and I'm about 25k words into the second one. My sister has taken up the post of annoying-demanding muse. Sending me emails like this: "I NEED MORE FUCKING PAGES YOU WHORE! WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME!" Or something to that effect. :-) Roomie said I'll never need a demanding editor when I finally break into the "big time", I'll have my sister. Heh.

TV: 24 and Lost are getting better, and more exciting. Heroes was awesome, and they come back on my birthday. I think Battlestar is new tonight too. Yay!

Movies: We went to see 300 last week. I enjoyed it. Thought it was very pretty visually. The dialogue tried hard and worked for the most part. The acting was good, Butler is such a grrrrr man. *Swoon* It was a yummy yummy beefcake fest and it had a really steamy sex scene. I laughed at the apple scene, because, well, I'm demented like that.

Music: I realized a few days ago that two bands Three Days Grace and Breaking Benjamin, rock. I knew about four songs from each of the groups without even knowing it. I'm totally obsessed with boy angst alt rock now, it's sad.

Lotto: I haven't won yet.

News: I've had the weekend off from the news. Occasionally, I just need to walk away because there is so much going on that I can barely keep up.

Family: All is well. Have some birthday's coming up.

Friends: Good here too, saw on yesterday. Seeing another one today. Heard from the one who left me to move to California--he's good too.

LJ Friends: How are you?

No comments: