April 11, 2007

Books, Books, and well, Books...

YAY! I won a signed ARC from Barry Eisler!

Happy fricken Jenn!

In the last two years, I've collected signed books from S.L. Viehl, JR Ward, and Marjorie Liu.

Of course, the other ARC I *won* is in the grubby little hands of my sister...cuz I'm so nice.

Ah well.

In other news, both Tiva books are done and ready for book covers and ARCness! I'm DYING to see something in the way of a cover, I just have a feeling it'll be a few more months. The original artist the publishers had got sick and quit....*sigh*

I'm done with Lucky #1 and working on Lucky #2. I've decided, thanks mostly to smeddley that I'm just going to let it be whatever the fuck it wants to be and stop worrying about which pieces may or may not fit. Ha! Take that genre!

I'm glad Anna-Nicole's baby daddy has been found, now will you PLEASE STOP PUTTING THIS SHIT ON MY NEWS PROGRAM! Jeeze. Really, who fucking cares? Thank god they stopped talking about Baldy Spears.

Also, I've decided not to comment on the Imus thing. I see it from both sides of the coin, so therefore my opinion is trivial. Personally, I think there are more important things in the world to worry about. Like, say, the bombings in Algeria, the bombing of the NATO convoy, the extension of US Troops overseas, the fighting in Somalia, the crisis in Darfur...

But I can't change any of those things, that's left to the people in power around the world who seem to love turning a blind eye to anything that's not sensationalized in the media. Whatever.

TV is all new tonight, so that'll help get my mind off shit. Jericho, Criminal Minds and LOST! Nice. That makes it all a little bit better...

No comments: