Twenty-five things most people...probably don't know about me. (I'm kinda an open book anyway, so I'll try and dig deep.)
25. I'm afraid of spiders and not much else.
24. My brother and I have a weird ESP connection and we're not twins.
23. My confirmation name is Elizabeth. I picked it so my initals would be J. E. N. if I took out my real middle name, Lynn.
22. On that note, I changed Jen to Jenn in highschool because well, in 1974 Jennifer was the #1 name for girls, so just guess how many I had in my classes?
21. Between the ages of 9-13 I wanted my name to be Julie. When I turned 15 I wished my name was Sam. I haven't a clue why.
20. My brother and I used to make radio stations in our room when we were grounded. WKIDS, Kids Radio was our station!
19. I still have my Strawberry Shortcake and Cabbage Patch dolls from the 80's.
18. I sleep with a blankey. I roll it up under my head, on top of my pillow. I've washed it so many times, it's really just fabric without stuffing these days.
17. When I was 17 (heh), I almost tipped over my car the very first day I got my driver's license. And to this day, I swear that car had bullet holes in it.
16. I attemped to have a Sweet 16 Birthday party the day after my friends 15th birthday party. No one showed up.
15. I really do believe in aliens. I'm still waiting for them to show up.
14. I LOVE thunder and lightning storms.
13. If it's "popular" I probably know a little bit about it, no matter what the topic is.
12. I've never had a dream about any of the character's I've written about, no matter how hard I try. But my friends and family do. Go figure.
11. I taught my brother how to burp when we were kids. We both can do the alphabet in one burp.
10. I used to trade writing penalty letters for amended returns with friends at Paychex because I loved researching and writing them.
9. I lived in my car for a couple of weeks with my then boyfriend and my black lab puppy.
8. There are more divorces in my family than marriages.
7. One of my favorite words is incognito.
6. I've been working since the age of 14.
5. I can multi-task like a freak.
4. But sometimes, when I'm writing or zoned out, you can talk to me and I won't hear a word you say.
3. I've lost 140lbs since 2005 with Weight Watchers and working out.
2. I'm a tomboy, always have been, always will be.
1. I think you're fantastic for getting this far. :-)
I won't tag anyone, but feel free to post your own!