February 8, 2011

Rolling with the good news!

I'm super excited to say that two of my spicy novellas Wild & Wicked and Chance of a Storm have been picked up by Tease Publishing!

It seems I still can't write a short story without my brain over thinking and creating more plot then needed, but I'm happy they've both found a great home!

I enjoyed writing them, and enjoy re-reading them even more, and for me, it was a great learning experience. The urgency of writing something suspenseful and short seemed to work very well. Maybe there is some shorts in me somewhere.

I hope to post the book covers soon. I'm really excited to see them!

And who knows, maybe I'll have a print book to bring to NY Comic Con this year!

2 comments:

Terri Talley Venters said...

Awesome news Jenn! As my sons would say, "Raise the Roof."

Eric said...

Congratulations. That's awesome news. And I really like the new look (not sure when you did it, but it's cool).