April 29, 2017

April Book Fair! #SFR #PNR

Welcome to the April Book Fair!

We have tons of books to choose from (MOST price $0.99-$2.99 for at least part of the duration of the fair.) We’ve separated the books by genre to make browsing easier. The following genres are available this month: http://beccahamiltonbooks.com/april-book-fair/


Fantasy/Urban Fantasy
Paranormal Romance/SciFi romance
Romance & Women’s Fiction
Young Adult
SciFi & Dystopian
Mystery, Thriller, or Horror

We hope you’ll find some books here to enjoy this coming month! Happy reading trails!

1 comment:

Amalia Wilsn said...




Really I am happy to read this book fair I want to go here and get knowledge of the hub so that I can do my work and ready my assignment. before also I have been taken help from assignment writing expert service.