February 8, 2018

I know, I've been a bad blogger.

Sorry I haven't posted a TV Blog lately. I've been a little blah the past few months. Something I go through every once in a while. Maybe I have that seasonal depression, who knows. I have my coping methods when this happens, which is good for you because that means I'm either writing or brainstorming.

I finished my first book of 2018 and realized I just need a break. I have at least four projects and a few sequels rolling around in my head, so this year will be busy for me and I can't wait to get back to writing.

I'm a little disappointed with the lack of replies and responses from agents. Many of them aren't even following their own guidelines. This is their job. I don't understand why they just ignore their own rules and expect everyone else to follow them.

Many authors I know either have a full-time job and write and have a family they are responsible for. If they have time to write a query letter to an agent, the least the agent can do is respond. It literally takes two minutes to read the first few lines of a query to see if you have any interest. *Shrug*

So, I'm probably pulling my submissions from agents at the end of the month. The books in question already have a home if I want, so I think I'll go that route for now.

I'm planning a TV blog for early next week.

Are you watching the Olympics?

No comments: