September 3, 2018

#FREEBIE - MIND: The Beginning #SFR #PNR

#FREEBIE - MIND: The Beginning

I've asked my Publisher to make the first book in the MIND Series free until September 7th. I have SIX books done so far. I'm debating writing another if I can find more readers! The story isn't done in my head, but the Romance Market is a harder sell than ever before. For me, the story is just as important as the couple's romance, which has been an issue in the past.
I've been told my books don't have enough romance. Conversely, others have said there is too much!? I've also been told my books should be labeled as SciFi with Romantic Elements. With so much advice from all sides, I had to go with my gut. Each couple ends up together by the end of the book, so that's why I've kept it in the SciFi Romance genre.
If you have friends who like TV shows like Doctor Who, Ancient Aliens, Killjoys, Agents of SHIELD, Heroes, Firefly, or Star Trekwith a bit more Romance, feel free to give them the link to MIND: The Beginning!
New to the series? You can read the blurb below! 
http://amzn.to/2lDOiuG 
After Dina Ranger loses telepathic contact with her twin brother, Duncan, she breaks into his apartment and stumbles onto a special government unit responsible for monitoring the psychic population. She's offered a job where she can use her psionic gifts to help people.

Stranded on earth over a hundred years ago, Liam of Shria is searching for a metal needed to repair his ship when he finds Dina inside an alien escape pod and narrowly saves her after she trips the alarm.

As the mystery and their relationship deepens, Liam helps Dina learn the truth behind her abilities while uncovering a plot to rebuild an ancient weapon, exposing dangerous secrets about the alien presence on earth that may change the future forever.

1 comment:

Taylor Bara said...

Lets start with this https://topspyingapps.com/imei-tracker/ info! It is a crucial thing for every cell phone owner.