January 25, 2009

Frack Me!

Friday was a very bad day. Someone broke into my paypal account and order at $2100 Apple computer from ebay and wiped out my bank account. The seller was able to intercept the package and should have it back tomorrow, so I should get all my money back shortly. I hope. What a frakin nightmare. I couldn't do anything this week, pay bills, go grocery shopping, buy new sneakers...nothing. ugh!

Well, I turned a really bad start to the weekend into a productive one. I submitted two short stories to different publications this week. One I wrote last week, the other I've had for a while, but never did anything with it. I've got my fingers crossed. Maybe I need something real bad to happen before something good does.

My doggie hurt her foot on the ice yesterday. She kept me up ALL night. Poor thing, I need to take her to the vet...BUT I HAVE NO MONEY! *Sigh*

The week in TV was all right. 24 Good. BSG ok. Smallville, pretty good. Supernatural eh...they need to get back on track. Fringe was back on. Yay! Not a bad ep either. Gossip Girl was fantastic. I love Chuck. Even when he's moody.

I bought Stepsister's Scheme by Jim Hines. LOVE the cover. I haven't read it yet, but I plan on doing that soon.

One more week and I'll be contacting some agents/editors who've had my stuff since October. I'd love to wait until the "economy" is better, but I'm trying to get as many reads as I can and need to continue submitting soon.

I have a plan, just need a bit more time to get it moving.

Positive thoughts! Positive thoughts!

Hope your weekend was better than mine!

No comments: