March 25, 2009

I don't do these often...but...it's a getting to know you Meme. You should do it too.

For those of you who have never done this, it's FUN!

Give it a try, but you have to do it right. Copy this whole thing, go to your profile/notes/new note, right click and paste, put the subject back in the title line.

Then comes the hard part. Replace my answers with your own! Then over to the right you can tag as many of your friends as you'd like…include me too, please, so I can see.

A
- Available: Not really…
- Age: 34
- Annoyances: ignorant and stupid people.
- Animals: doggies
B
- Beer: Nope
- Birthday: April
- Best Body My eyes
- Best feeling in the world: Love
- Blind or Deaf: Deaf
- Best weather: 75 and sunny
- Been in Love: A couple times
- Been on stage?: Once or twice
- Believe in Magic: Yes-but not like HP magic…
- Believe in Santa: No
C
- Candy: Reece’s PBC, M&M’s, etc
- Color: Purple and Black
- Chocolate/Vanilla: Depends on what it is…
- Chinese/Mexican Food: Either
- Cake or pie Cake
- Continent to visit: Asia
- Cheese: Muenster, Cheddar, Mozzarella, Provolone, I could keep going…
D
- Day or Night: Night
- Dancing in the rain: Sure
E
- Eyes: Blue
- Everyone's got: Two ears and one mouth…
- Ever failed a class?: Nope
F
- First thoughts waking up: How long can I snooze?
- Food: Varied
G
- Greatest Fear: Loosing my family prematurely
- Goals: Happiness
- Get along with your parents?: Yep
H
- Hair Color: Dark blond
- Height: 5'6
- Happy: Yeah
- Holiday: Xmas
- How do you want to die: Old and painless.
I
- Ice Cream: Baskin Robbins Pralines and cream or Half-Baked by Ben and Jerry
- Instrument: can’t play for real but I kick ass on rock band drums
J
- Jewelry: earrings, necklace, and rings…but I don’t have any rings that fit anymore
- Job: Purchasing manager
- Kids: nope
- Kickboxing or karate: Either
- Keep a journal?: yep
L
- Love: Is something everyone needs.
- Letter: Uh…what?
M
- Milk flavor: regular or chocolate.
- Movie: About 500 favorites, do you really want to read the list? lol
- Motion sickness?: not usually
- McD’s or BK: Depends on what I’m eating
N
- Number: 3
O
- One wish: Peace & Love. Seriously.
P
- Pepsi/Coke: Diet Wild Cherry Pepsi
- Perfect Pizza: Pepperoni, bacon, sausage, salt, garlic and ranch dressing.
- Piercings: ears
Q
- Quail: Dan?
R
- Reason to cry: pain
- Reality: Survivor
- Radio Station: All my stations are gone now, so AOL radio, Top Alternative.
- Roll your tongue in a circle: nope
- Ring size: No clue
S
- Shoe size: 8.5ish, think I’m still a wide, not sure. I own three pairs of shoes
- Salad Dressing: Ranch
- Sushi: Tried a few
- Skinny dipped?: yeah
- Shower?: when I’m dirty
- Strawberries or Blueberries: Both in my yogurt parfait
- Sport: Football
T
- Tattoos?: One
- Time for bed: Recently 1am
- Thunderstorms: My favorite!
U
- Unpredictable: My life
V
- Vacation spot(s): Somewhere with lots of history and old buildings, or the mountains.
- Very? Kerri is so very? lol
W
- Weakness: Food
- Worst feeling: loosing a loved one.
- Wanted to be a model: No
- Worst Weather?: Heat waves
X
- X-Rays: If needed.
Y
- Year it is now: 2009.
- Yellow: Cold Play song.
Z
- Zoo animal: Tigers

No comments: