Way back when I first started blogging, on Livejournal--yes, seriously, it's still there, you can go find it if you want--I talked a little more about my personal life than I do now.
But today, I've decided to tell you all some Fun Facts about myself that you probably don't know.
So, here we go.
1. I love looking at floor plans. When my dad wanted to move from NJ to PA he got stacks of real estate magazines. I used to sit at the breakfast table and just look at them. I honestly have no idea why.
2. My favorite flower is lilac and not just because my favorite color is purple. They smell great.
3. One of my biggest Pet Peeves is when people don't move aside on the road for Emergency Vehicles. What if it were someone YOU know? I mean really, common courtesy people!
4. I love, love, love lightning storms. Best one I ever saw was at my Grandma's house in PA. She lived on top of a mountain and I could see out over the town below. It. Was. Awesome! (That's not it below, but still, how awesome is that picture???)
5. I would rather stay home, watch Football and/or play video games with the guys than go clothes shopping with the girls. I HATE to shop, ask my mom, she'll confirm it.
So, tell me a fun fact about yourself...if you dare!