May 17, 2017

Jenn's TV Recap 2017 #1!

Can you believe it's that time again? TV shows are going off the air for Summer break! I usually have to go online to look at a list to see what ended when to help remind me. I watch a lot of TV!

I usually like to change the format so how about I do Favorite Character(s), What I Remember Most and Will I Keep Watching. Sounds fun! Let's get going.

PS - Possible Spoilers!

The Walking Dead
Favorite Character(s) - Carol, always, and I really like Jesus.
What I Remember Most - Negan, I mean, he pretty much ruled the season. It was great seeing the team band back together toward the end and I thought Sasha was awesome for going out the way she did.
Will I Keep Watching? Yep, not getting rid of this show until it's done or gets horribly bad.

The Vampire Diaries
Favorite Character(s) - Damon and Caroline and I kinda like Enzo toward the end.
What I Remember Most - I didn't like this last season much with the Sirens but I thought they did the last episode very well. It was like the ending LOST wanted to have but just couldn't make work.
Will I Keep Watching? - Last season, probably won't rewatch.

The Good Place
Favorite Character(s) - Eleanore and Chidi
What I remember Most - That twist at the end. I'm not even going to spoil it for you in case you want to watch. I honestly didn't see it coming and wasn't sure how I felt about it, I'm still not sure. LOL
Will I Keep Watching? - I will check out season two and see where it goes.

Notorious
Favorite Character(s) - Doesn't matter
What I Remember Most - It was like News Room meets Scandal.
Will I Keep Watching? - I stopped watching when they didn't ask for more episodes on the back half and yep, it's canceled.

Agents of SHIELD
Favorite Character(s) - Fitz, May, Coulson...pretty much the entire cast really.
What I Remember Most - The Framework. Man, it was so nice to see some old faces. The entire season was definitely the best. I like the way they did the two different stories within the season and had them connect.
Will I Keep Watching? - Yes, season 5 here we come!

No comments: