September 7, 2006

What a way to start the month...

Weird thing, Monday morning, I woke up after having a dream I won a trip to Australia. I probably had the dream because I watched five minutes of Mad Max Sunday night. So anyway, I won this trip but I didn't have my passport. Then I stuck my hand in my back pocket and it was there! After waking up and putting on the news, I learned Steve Irwin was dead. Very sad. I liked him. He was the only person that actually got me interested in watching wildlife shows. I even used the “Crikey” catch phrase in my Play nice book. I feel bad for his wife and kids, what a shame.

Next week is the five-year anniversary of 9-11. This month is starting great isn't it?

Well, I have a couple more interviews set up. I'd like to believe in miracles, but we all know Jenn is a cynic.

I've fleshed out my latest idea for a series of novels. If I can get this idea to work it should be unique and hopefully people will want to read it. I can't go into more detail because well, I'm slightly paranoid. Her name is Felicia Fascino. Both names mean something in other languages, so I think the name will fit considering what I'm going to do. We'll see how it goes.

I finished reading all the StarDoc books I won from SL Viehl I wasn't too keen on the last book and skimmed most of it. She changed POV from first person to third person after five books. Eh. I'll probably get the next book in the series, because I love the characters and the world she created.

JR Ward's newest book came out yesterday, I'll get that one eventually. I also want to continue the Rain series by Barry Eisler.

I sent a query letter to Book Ends Agency for my romantic/suspense novel, I don't see how they could refuse me considering they sold an "erotic" novel about shapeshifting wolves. The first chapter opened up with a three some. O.o My luck though, I still won't be good enough.

I know I need to start writing again, I haven't done anything since I finished editing Tiva a couple of weeks ago.

Roomie and I did a bunch of brainstorming about this new project. I want to make it as realistic as possible, which means a ton of research, but that's fine by me. I just need to figure out where and how to start it.

I haven't seen any new movies, but that'll probably change after this weekend. I actually want to see The Covenant, it's The Craft with guys! Jenn likes guys.

The new fall TV season isn't starting off with a bang. I think I might only pick up one or two new shows, but I don't think any of them are going to be "Must See". The only shows I have to watch are LOST, CSI, Survivor, and Sunday night on FOX. Of course 24 and American Idol when they starts in January, but other than that, eh, whatever keeps my interest will work. I'd probably be better off watching less TV and doing more writing.

Interesting concept.

No comments: