July 15, 2011

RELEASE DAY!!

Yep, today is the day! Chance of a Storm is out on E-Book!!

http://www.allromanceebooks.com/product-chanceofastorm-574220-149.html

It's very exciting to hear from people who read your book, especially when they say they can't wait for the sequel!! I don't exactly feel like JK Rowling today, but she's an inspiration to many authors me included!

Here's to hoping one day something I write makes it to the big screen! Hey! We're allowed to dream, aren't we?

So, nice and easy. Comment here to win a free copy of Chance of a Storm! If you don't have an account to post email CONTEST to jennafern @ gmail.com and you'll be entered too!

Thanks for all your support and I hope you enjoy the novella!

3 comments:

CHANGING MY LIFE AND OTHER RANDOMNESS said...

I am one of those people that is looking forward to Chance of a Storm. I'm sure it is as steamy and intriguing as the Wild & Wicked. Congrats on your new release.

Tonya Kinzer said...

Congrats on the new release, Jenn. Saw you on FB and had to pop over. Yes, we ARE allowed to dream and better yet, I'm a firm believer in attracting what we think so you think as big as you want. That will open doors for you - acceptance of those doors is up to you! Go for it!

Taylor Bara said...

Hello, check this website to learn more about dissertation writing!