January 30, 2017

A Strange New World

I normally don't get political on my blog here and I'm going to keep it that way, but man, what a crazy month January has been!

I hope you all take the time to support the causes that mean the most to you, all of them need help these days.

Since October, I've spent most of my free time writing. I finished MIND 5 last month and I'm almost done with MIND 6. I'm trying to finish by tomorrow, but that's not looking so good right now because I got the edits for MIND: The Message this weekend!!

That's right, it's almost ready.

Many writers will tell you it's difficult to pick their favorite book. I've been the same way until I wrote MIND: The Message. It's my favorite so far. #6 is shaping up to be rather epic too, but there's something about #4 that just clicked. From the characters to the plot and even the subplot, everything just flowed so easily. I think I have an inkling as to why, but I don't want to mention it in case I'm wrong. haha.

I'll be posting some excerpts starting this week, so I hope you stop by later to check it out!

<3



No comments: